Salesforce Consultant – Digital Experience
The Consultant, Digital Experience will work within a larger Salesforce consulting team and be a key contributor to the ideation of digital strategies and innovations based on various Salesforce technologies for a defined portfolio of clients.
Candidates should have a good mix of consulting and analytics skills, business understanding, functional knowledge of Salesforce products and their applications and use cases. Candidates shall build and maintain a strong customer relationship at all times and shall use their consulting skills to help the client going beyond the boundaries of single projects, governing their evolution and growing the customer lifetime value.
When required, the candidate shall support business development functions to pitch to new accounts to grow the assigned customer portfolio.
- Help clients resolve complex and pressing business problems with the help of technologies and digitization
- Understand business targets and goals through discovery workshops with business stakeholders, technical stakeholders, and/or client’s end-customers
- Contribute to ideation of digital strategies and innovations based on Salesforce technologies
- Retrieve and analyze data to validate understanding of current digital user behavior
- Draw user personas and their profiles
- Map current user journeys, identify pain-points and suggest a revamped user experience based on new journeys across all digital channels and touchpoints
- Define project boundaries by suggesting and ideating digital features based on Salesforce solutions, Digital Experience Platforms and/or custom integrations, that will contribute to the achievement of the client’s business targets
- Monitor the delivery roadmap by identifying KPIs and performance targets. Suggest corrective measures in case of deviations.
- Contribute to the execution of consulting engagements based on own vertical skills and expertise
- Oversee consulting work of other team members if and when required
- Produce relevant reporting and presentations for key executives and stakeholders
- Conduct Digital Experience maturity assessments and analysis
- Strategize with colleagues to grow value and engagements from assigned customers portfolio
- Ensure sales and profitability targets on assigned portfolio are met
- Conduct pre-sales activities as appropriate to grow the business within the assigned accounts
- Support business development performing pitches and demos when required
- Attend project reviews, contribute to resolve issues road blockers
- Self-training on consulting practice, benchmarks and to grow/maintain Salesforce certifications
- Fluency in English and French or German
- 3+ years experience in a consultant, analyst or project manager role for large-scale, mission-critical multi-cloud Salesforce implementation projects (ideally including Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud) in a digital experience agency/service provider.
- Educational background in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Management or Information Technology
- Incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
- Ability to understand the client’s needs, perform problem-solving, and identify innovative solutions
- Convincing in presenting ideas, concepts and models, through mastery of power point and excel
- Experienced with budget creation and budget management
- Understanding of consultative selling practices
- Team player with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence
- Passionate about doing an outstanding job for the client
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Full travel mobility for extended periods of time, if necessary