Digital transformation is more than a challenge; it's also an exceptional opportunity to power the business for tomorrow. Tinext offers a range of solutions and services to help the digital transformation, backed by years of experience and a track record of successful projects.
In the role of Marketing Manager, you will manage Tinext marketing in two main markets: Switzerland and Italy. You will prepare and execute marketing plans in collaboration with the internal clients / business.
- Contribute to define the marketing plan considering the Tinext strategy, yearly budget and sales target per market.
- According to the target contribute to defining the most appropriate marketing mix considering digital marketing, digital campaigns, events, seminars, webinars,… in collaboration with the management and the strategic partners (Salesforce, Magnolia, Liferay, …)
- Prepare and execute directly the marketing plan in collaboration with management, sales team, internal resources, strategic partners and external suppliers
- Propose relevant KPIs and mesure the effectiveness of all different marketing initiatives
- Use the existing platform (such as Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Outreach, Magnolia CMS) to improve the marketing impact and lead generation
- Support management, sales team and consulting team to increase sales
- Actively contribute to marketing analysis of customer needs and define new marketing strategies
- Design, build and maintains the social media presence
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
From corporate communication to lead generation, you will help Tinext to increase the marketing impact actively contributing to the company growth.
Your profile will therefore include
- Senior Marketing Manager with proven experience in similar position
- Strong understanding and proven experience in managing and executing marketing initiatives in a B2B context, in the area of Digital Experience and Cloud Services
- Self-motivated yet customer focused
- Ability to develop and maintain budget target
- Significant experience in managing and executing marketing activities with the support of internal and external resources
- A university degree in a relevant field with specific education in marketing would be a plus;
- Previous roles as a Marketing Manager in similar companies
- Experience with strategic partners like Salesforce, Magnolia, Liferay, Microsoft, VMware, Veeam.
- A good command of English and Italian (written and oral). French or German will be a plus
What you can expect
We endeavor to combine talent and technology, creating value to our customers.
The position reports directly to the Head of Group Services (VP) of Tinext and refers to internal clients, the VP Head of Business Units. We offer a competitive salary, modern working conditions, moderate travel and frequent continuous learning.
If you want to contribute to our endeavor, please apply indicating why you see this role as a good fit for your ambition, experience and career drivers.
- Morbio Inferiore - Switzerland