Tinext, a service company delivering projects based on best of the breed solutions, currently seeks for its growing team in Switzerland an experienced software engineer, with a proven track record capable of delivering technology solutions on ambitious digital marketing projects for public and commercial clients.
Candidates should have a good mix of team leadership, consultant skills, technical sales, Java development, architecture design and implementation skills.
This position will be based at Tinext’s head office in Morbio Inferiore.
- Work with other Magnolia CMS modules like, light development templates and component, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Workflows, Data Module, Content apps, Personalisation, and Mobile.
- Perform product installations and customisations.
- Perform key integrations with third-party systems to create bespoke solutions around the CMS.
- Provide consulting to clients in developing the best approaches to implementing a CMS strategy for their specific needs.
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to development.
- Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues.
- Provide onsite technical leadership on large, complex projects..
- Master's degree
- Self-starter, can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with clients.
- Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and implementation experience
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA/JEE
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (mySQL, MSSQL, Postgresql, Oracle)
- Knowledge of Spring framework, Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven, GIT and/or SVN
- Linux operating system
- Italian mother tongue, very proficient in English. French is a plus
- Morbio Inferiore (TI) - Switzerland