Financial and data manager
Tinext currently seeks for a Financial and data manager (digital CFO).
The candidate will report to the Company management, coordinating a small internal team and external services providers and consultants. He will be responsible for the management of the financial sector, controlling, data analysis, reporting and administration.
We expect to meet highly motivated candidates with career ambitions and with the desire to take advantage of an interesting professional challenge.
- Participation in definition of the corporate financial strategy and in economic and financial culture promotion
- Financial management of business plans, budgets and consolidated
- Preparation of reports, financial data analysis and KPIs for the board of Directors and for the general management of the Company
- Analysis, management and digitalization of business processes
- Financial, industrial and project controlling
- Direction and development of the internal administrative team (2 collaborators) and external consultants.
- Guarantee the fulfillment of civil and fiscal laws and accounting compliance concerning financial statements, account books and book-keeping entries.
- University degree in Economics or Federal accounting diploma (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position, preferably gained in a Swiss Company
- • Knowledge of business dynamics in digital experience and Cloud
- Relationship skills, communication and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving and propensity in finding solutions
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken)
- Age between 32-42
- Excellent information technology skills (Excel-Office, ERP, SAP,business intelligence, data management)
- Experience as a controller is a plus
- Morbio Inferiore (TI) - Svizzera