UX and UI Designer
Tinext, service company delivering digital projects based on sophisticated market leader and best of the breed solutions, currently seeks for its growing consulting team an experienced Consultant, UX and UI Designer.
The Consultant, UX and UI Designer will work within a larger consulting team and will be responsible for the definition of the User Experience (UX) and the creative design of User Interfaces (UI) of one or multiple digital touchpoints, including websites, portals, intranets, apps, and emails.
In its role, the candidate will also support the team in evolving existing interfaces, improving usability and introducing innovations based on latest front-end technology evolutions, design trends and best practices.
Candidates should have a good mix of creative skills, business understanding, technical knowledge, as long with deep knowledge of web and digital environment.
Candidates shall also use their knowledge and consulting skills to pitch their design concepts to clients and to supervise front-end implementation.
- Contribute to the definition of the UX and information architecture of articulated digital experiences of websites, intranets, portals and apps
- Produce wireframes and prototypes based on the UX agreed together with the team
- Leverage creative skills to ideate innovative and engaging design concepts based on branding elements provided by clients
- Design the full set of user interfaces, templates and UI toolkits for single or multiple devices, with particular attention to communication, accessibility, and usability aspects
- If required, coordinate with external designers
- Continuously and autonomously scan the market for UX and UI best practices
- Pitch design concepts internally and support pitches to clients
- Participate in workshops with clients, if and when required
- Review front-end implementation to make sure it is aligned with the designed UI
- 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI consultant, web designer, UI designer, or similar creative position in a web agency or digital service provider
- Education background in Web Design, UX/UI, or Visual Communication
- Creative mindset and inclination with attention to communication and usability aspects
- Proven track record of completed mid- to large-size projects in the field of UX and UI design
- Convincing in presenting creative ideas and concepts
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Confidence with User-Centerd Design and mobile-first principles
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe XD (preferred) or other design tools (Photoshop, Indesign…)
- Fluency in English and Italian (nice to have)
- Morbio Inferiore (CH), with flexible smart working options