Technical Team Lead
Tinext currently seeks for its growing team in the Middle-East an experienced Technical Team Lead capable of delivering technology solutions for its enterprise clients.
Candidates should have a good mix of team leadership, consultant skills, technical sales, Java development, database knowledge, and hands-on enterprise-grade digital marketing products or suites implementation skills.
- Go to Clients for project briefing, consultation, installation and closeout reviews of projects related to Web Content Management, Marketing Automation or Customer Engagement. In general, be the key technical point of contact with Clients
- Create and develop technical scope of work, decide on delivery methods, and frameworks to be used throughout the project, in line with technical guidelines from the Swiss office
- Help out in managing Clients’ demands to ensure maximum satisfaction, and to maintain quality within the set budget.
- Lead internal and external technology teams to design, build and maintain web applications using market-leading, Java-based web content management platforms (Liferay DXP, Magnolia CMS), including, but not limited to, designing and developing site architecture, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing
- Lead internal and external technology teams to design, build and maintain other technologies for digital customer experience such as live and video chat, and marketing automation tools.
- Desgin key integrations with third-party and client’s proprietary systems to create bespoke solutions for CMS, customer engagement, and/or marketing automation projects
- Lead, supervise, and mentor the technical team in the Dubai and Kuwait office
- Lead and supervise the external technical resources working on projects.
- Perform code review to ensure alignment to project’s technical decisions and code standards and best practices. Ensure that items produced are in line with the technical designs and specification of clients.
- Engage in the negotiations of technical scope demands and specifications by Clients as regards to technical directions and frameworks, including impacts on licenses and
subscriptions (where involved).
- Assist the technical team in creating comprehensive technical documents, including document’s review
- Be responsible of project deliverables from internal and external team for accuracy, and take the lead in setting project targets and priorities
- Be up to date with current field practices in the field of Web Content Management / Digital Experience Management, Marketing Automation, and Customer Engagement.
- Attend technical training locally and occasionally in Europe to acquire more knowledge of technical solutions offered by the company as well as best-practices in the implementation of such solutions.
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
- Go the extra mile to carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
- Provides assistance to the project manager in creating and developing project schedules
- Helps in evaluating project designs, their costs and timing
- 7+ years of overall progressive experience in large-scale digital projects
- 5+ years of Java programming experience
- 3+ years of SQL programming experience with strong relational database knowledge; including the ability to write, analyze, and debug queries
- 3+ years of design and development experience with enterprise-grade, java-based
- leading CMS solution (e.g. Liferay DXP 7.0 or above preferred). Experience to include: solutions architecture, page templates, components, bundles and JCR queries.
- Excellent English (Arabic a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA/JEE
- Good knowledge of modern development frameworks for front-end and backend, such as AngularJS and NodeJs 3/3 20160526_RECRUITING_tech_V4
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (mySQL, MSSQL, Postgresql, Oracle) and NOSQL database (MongoDB)
- Excellent knowledge of Spring framework, Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven, SVN and/or GIT
- Excellent knowledge of AWS framework for cloud development and deployments
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with clients
- Attention to detail
- Must be goal and target oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines under client pressure
- Ability to maintain focus and prioritize, while still working on multiple projects
- Dubai, UAE
Other position details
- reporting to: Head of Project Delivery
- Direct reports: Currently 2 FTE, expected to grow
- Expected travel time: 10 - 15%
- Package/Benefits: Performance-based quarterly bonus.