At Tinext, technology and creativity combine with the essential values of trust and reliability. We believe in mixing talent and technology to create unparalleled end-to-end digital experiences.
Does technology fascinate you? Are you a change enabler? Then join us and help us support our growth!
In the role you will
- Help clients resolve complex and pressing business problems with the help of technologies and digitization;
- Understand business targets and goals through discovery workshops with business stakeholders, technical stakeholders, and/or client’s end-customers;
- Contribute to ideation of digital strategies and innovations based on Salesforce technologies;
- Retrieve and analyze data to validate understanding of current digital user behavior;
- Draw user personas and their profiles;
- Map current user journeys, identify pain-points and suggest a revamped user experience based on new journeys across all digital channels and touchpoints;
- Monitor the delivery roadmap by identifying KPIs and performance targets;
- Produce relevant reporting and presentations for key executives and stakeholders;
- Conduct Digital Experience analysis;
- Strategize with colleagues to grow value and engagements from assigned customers portfolio;
- Review and define testing plan/criteria to meet functional requirements;
- Support business development performing pitches and demos when required;
- Attend project reviews, contribute to resolve issues roadblocks.
Who you are
- Incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
- Team player with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about doing an outstanding job for the client
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, tight deadlines and shifting priorities
What you bring
- 5+ years experience in a consultant, analyst or project manager role for large-scale, mission-critical implementation projects (ideally including leading Martech solution) in a digital experience agency/service provider
- Educational background in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Management or Information Technology
- Ability to understand the client’s needs, perform problem-solving, and identify innovative solutions
- Convincing in presenting ideas, concepts and models, through mastery of power point and excel
- Experience with budget creation and budget management
- Understanding of consultative selling practices
What you can expect
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working conditions (smart working allowed)
- International environment
- Continuous learning
- Friendly and relaxed context
- Unlimited free coffee!
- You are French mother tongue and you are fluent in English.
- Geneva - Switzerland