Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer
Tinext, service company delivering digital projects based on sophisticated market leader and best of the breed solutions, currently seeks for its growing team in Switzerland an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of consultancy skills and knowledge of programming techniques in the Salesforce Clouds (Marketing, Sales and/or Service).
- Implement stand-alone solutions or solutions integrated with other Marketing Cloud systems.
- Assist with the formulation and communication of development standards and practices to the various related teams, with particular attention to integration and the Marketing Cloud platform.
- Design and produce integrations with third-party systems to create tailor-made solutions for specific business needs identified.
- Provide advice to customers on how to develop the best approach to implementing strategic solutions for their specific needs.
- Help the functional and creative teams to translate business needs into technical details that are relevant to the development of the solution.
- Solve functional and technical problems identified by the user.
- Be able to offer technical leadership at the customer’s premises to develop complex projects.
- Draft documents and communicate project progress to the main stakeholders and team representatives.
- Post-graduate degree (Masters) in technical disciplines
- Self-motivation and a can-do attitude
- Solid communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with the customer
- Sound ability to analyse business needs, and experience of designing and implementing complex architectures
Certifications highly regarded
- Salesforce Admin and/or Salesforce Dev 1
- Email Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Consultant or Marketing Cloud Developer
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform (3+ years of experience)
- Excellent knowledge of data modelling; specifically, knowledge of Data Relationships and Contact Builder in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Query in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Excellent knowledge of AMPScript.
- Excellent knowledge of Marketing Cloud APIs (Journey event API, REST/SOAP API, Web recommendation API)
- Good knowledge of integration methodologies between SFDC and SFMC
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Java and GIT is considered an advantage
- Italian, fluent English. French is a plus
- Morbio Inferiore - Switzerland