Salesforce Backend Developer
Tinext, service company delivering digital projects based on sophisticated market leader and best of the breed solutions, currently seeks for its growing team in Italy an experienced Salesforce Backend Developer.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of skills in the following areas: team leadership, consulting and technical sales, Java development, architecture design and knowledge of the Salesforce Clouds.
- Implement integration solutions between the various systems and Salesforce Clouds.
- Assist with the formulation and communication of development standards and practices to the various related teams, with particular attention to integration.
- Know and apply the main Enterprise Patterns to standardise communication from/to the Salesforce clouds.
- Design and produce integrations with third-party systems to create tailor-made solutions for business needs.
- Carry out installations and personalisation both in the Salesforce platform and integration tools.
- Provide advice to customers on how to develop the best approach to implementing integration solutions for their specific needs.
- Translate business needs into technical details that are relevant to the development of the solution.
- Solve functional and technical problems identified by the user.
- Be able to offer technical leadership at the customer’s premises to develop complex projects.
- Draft documents and communicate project progress to the main stakeholders and team representatives.
- Post-graduate degree (Masters) in technical disciplines
- Self-motivation and a can-do attitude
- Solid communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with the customer
- Sound ability to analyse business needs, and experience of designing and implementing complex architectures
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA/JEE (3+ years of experience)
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce platform, particularly Apex language (2+ years of experience)
- Excellent knowledge of REST/SOAP/Streaming API
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification or higher and Certified Service Cloud Consultant (nice to have)
- Good knowledge of RDBMS/NOSQL (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgresql, Oracle, MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven, GIT
- Knowledge of Spring Boot and Apache Camel is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Mule/Talend is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of DevOps is considered an advantage
- Italian, fluent English. French is a plus
- Gallarate - Italy