Tinext currently seeks for its growing Managed Cloud Services team an experienced Business Developer for its Morbio Inferiore Office.
The BD has a solid background in IT and experience in system engineering as well as commercial skills in B2B field.
Its goal is to increase the customer’s porfolio and partner’s and to evolve their requests into IT concrete solutions.
- Structuring the portfolio of MCP products, business remote backups, hosted exchange, virtual private clouds and create proposals packages for customers
- Editing contracts, conditions and SLA
- Optimize sales documentation (layout and contents)
- Manage reference partners (companies and resellers) and research new potential customers
- Manage the entire sale process, from the first contact to the order confirmation
- Gather business opportunities and provide professional advice aimed at selling MCP solutions
- Developing marketing plans
Know-how and personal requirements
- Supsi training course, University or Polytechnic as IT engineer or equivalent
- Excellent technical background with at least 5 years of experience in the IT field as a systems analyst
- Knowledge of Cloud and Saas context
- Proven experience in selling IT solutions
- Good knowledge of English, German or French will be a preferential criterion
- Ease communication skills (written and verbal), strong inclination to relationship with the client and the team
- Spirit of initiative and independence
- Commercial competence and negotiation skills
- Fluent English
- Morbio Inferiore (TI) - Switzerland